I can't get enough of Korean beauty products. Their emphasis on creating products to give you glowing, translucent, perfected skin couldn't appeal to me more! Here are a handful of stand out products I've stumbled upon recently that are soon to be making their way to Casa Barely There Beauty!
If you need help sourcing asian products from the UK/USA, check out my Where To Buy Korean/Asian Beauty Products post, or my current Korean Skincare Favourites to see what I'm loving right now!
1. Arbutin is an extremely effective ingredient in brightening and evening out skintone, I always look for it in beauty products, especially serums! This gel mask also contains hyaluronic acid to hyper-hydrate your skin. Leave it on for 30 mins to plump, hydrate, correct dark spots, fade acne scarring, and perfect skin tone.
2. These genius little silicone thimbles help you scrub away at your nose to get rid of those blackheads once and for all! Pop onto your finger to really get into the contours of your nose.
3. Hello again Arbutin. These hydrating sheet masks are great for a pampering sesh and give you the most fab glow and radiance whilst getting to work on fading any hyperpigmentation or blemishes.
4. Cushion foundations are super popular in Korea. Press onto the skin with the sponge to get a light, flawlessly perfecting coverage that looks invisible. And the added bonus? Top notch sun protection, the importance of which I can't stress more; it's definitely the secret to keeping your skin young and healthy!
5. You may or may not know I have an
6. For those wanting a more 'sensible' choice, this SPF balm contains hyaluronic acid for extra hydration whilst protecting your lips from UV. I'm completely guilty of forgetting SPF on my lips but it's just as important, so this will be going straight into my basket!
7. Among the gold standard of Korean brands, Sulwhasoo have brought us a genius product. Mattifying yet illuminating, filled with ginseng, SPF laden and portable, this powder is a one stop shop. Coined 'ray bans for your face', the powder formulation makes it soo easy to top up your sun protection after makeup and throughout the day. The sheer formulation and 7:3 beige-white ratio means it's suitable for a whole range of skin tones and the white pigments add glow and radiance akin to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting finishing powders.
8. Finally, Sulwhasoo's Complete Mask. Brightening, lifting, tightening, improving hydration, texture and radiance. Somewhat pricier than other masks on the market but it's worth the moniess.
Are you new to Korean/Asian beauty products???
If not, what are your favourites???