I've been a bit of a naughty blogger lately with my terribly long and busy days but the start of March brings lots more goodies for your reading pleasure, starting prematurely with...
I love the whole notion of the Spring Clean.
It's a chance to rearrange and reorganise your wardrobe, room and beauty collection, and what better way to approach that mountain than with a simple Project 10 Pan. There are lots of interpretations of this, I think the name originated with Laura aka Lollipop26 back in the day when she Youtubed, but my self-imposed rules are:
1. Choose 10 products you're not in love with but want to use up.
2. Stop yourself from buying more products until you've "hit pan" on those 10 products.
My items originate from having upgraded to higher end products (oops..) but I hate to be wasteful so need to use them up. And here they are:
2. Boots Botanics Ultra Calm Serum: Another good product, very soothing, moisturising and hydrating but I've lent towards the Laneige Water Bank Serum (review here) which is just too good to resist.
3. E45 Dry Scalp Shampoo: I can't say that this lived up to expectations but as my scalp has been feeling irksome in all this changeable weather, it's a good time to use it up.
4. John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum: This is a "re-find". It spent a good time in the drawer but thanks to Project 10 Pan, I've rekindled my love for it.
5. The Body Shop Aloe Vera Toner: I really want to use this up so I can allow myself the Pixi Glow Tonic! I've been stopping myself from buying it for ages and the temptation is becoming too much!
6. The Body Shop Vit E Lotion: I don't like this for my face but it makes for a decent hand cream.
7. Garnier Wake Me Up Moisture Match: A good gel-texture for those who don't like the feeling of heavy creams on their face, this lotion has become somewhat redundant and lost amongst my rapidly growing collection. A current fave is Moisturix (review here) Time to bring it to the fore and use it up.
8. and 9. The Body Shop Seaweed Day Cream and Facial Wash: I like something more rich and emollient as a cleanser (or Bioderma of course, review here) and the day cream has unfortunately fallen foul of the same fate as Garnier's moisturiser.
10. Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Pads: These smell very strong. Is my major observation. And I have since picked up the Nip and Fab Glycolic Pads, on which a review shall be coming up shortly!
Let's hope I can get through these at a timely rate
so I can buy lots more things! to clear some space in my house!