At last it's December and Christmas is finally around the corner! I'm here today with my Christmas Gift Guide 2016 - and this year it's super lengthy (honestly, this post took me ages!) covering everything from luxury to affordable, from Dad to Mum to your other half to a few cheeky pieces for yourself? Hopefully you find an idea you've been hunting for!
- F O R T H E M I N I M A L I S T
- F O R T H E M A N I N Y O U R L I F E
- F O R T H E F O O D I E
8. A perfect coffee table book - culture, history, food and fragrance all wrapped into one.
- F O R T H E B U D D I N G P H O T O G R A P H E R (Bloggers included here!)
1360 degree camera arm - get your camera at any angle with this beauty!
- F O R T H E L U X E L O V E R
- F O R T H E T E C H I E
6. Attachable phone lenses - take better pics with your Iphone like wide angle and macro
7. Lighting/USB keychain (saves you from carrying around your cable!)
8. Wireless earphones 9. This superb camera (upgrade here for the newer model or downgrade here to save some pennies - all 3 are excellent)
10. Key finder (I might need to buy myself one of these too..)
- F O R T H E B E A U T Y B U F F
2. Tulip sheet masks - these aren't full face sheets but cut out petals instead, really novel and fun!
12. Burberry Christmas beauty - just gorgeous right? 13. Oskia Renaissance collection - great value in this kit with 3 full size products
16. Budgeproof liner set - includes all your neutrals and a little glitz too 17. Eat Beautiful book - this would be a great prop for bloggers too
- F O R T H E P A M P E R P U S S
4. Silk pillowcase - who doesn't want good skin and hair for Christmas? 5. Set of foil sheet masks - I really like these ones
6. Cherry blossom body set 7. Dozy-fiers 8. Cable-knit mermaid tail blankie! 9. Set of Diptyque candles
- S T O C K I N G F I L L E R S
4. The Perfect Pouch - this one comes in many different colours, each with a different foiled slogan
7. Cashmere comb - for combing down your beautifully delicate cashmere sweaters
10. Screen Burn - this book is just hilariously well-written
11. Rose gold and marble monogram notebook - a cute, personalised gift
And there you have it!
I hope you've enjoyed this year's bumper collection. Whatever you go for, Happy Shopping and Happy Christmas!
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!