1. Ysl Gloss Volupte in 01. Christmas time always warrants extra gold and extra glitter. This makes a fab, glistening top coat on top of any lippie.
2. Sleek Lip 4 in Rum. Glam and glossy. This one behaves like a liquid lipstick so has great staying power too.
3. Aerin lippie in 09 Poppy. My answer to those wanting something in between nude and burgundy, who aren't quite wishing to vamp it out this Christmas. My favourite, non-drying, flattering formula, I adore this lipstick.
4. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso. The perfect red is the topic on everyone's lips and I have to say I think this is mine. Neither cool nor warm in undertone, a true, primary red that glides on smoothly and has impeccable staying power. It'll last through through dancing, drinking, kisses, etc.
5. Tom Ford lippie in So Vain. Quite similar to Poppy but slightly more mauve-y, a slightly drier formula and shot through with festive, gold glitter!
6. Sleek Lip 4 in Creme Brulee. 70's are big at the moment and a dark, russet red looks lovely on the lips. This formula is really creamy.
7. Stila Convertible Colour in Tulip. The obvious answer is a red Christmas lip but I think I want to veer from that this year? This rich raspberry is warm, vibrant, it needs a bit of attention to get the finish nice and smooth but I love the colour.
8. Givenchy Gelee D'Interdit No.8 Electric Purple. Another stunning topcoat. This gloss looks scary in the tube (bright purple with blue glitter) but the purple becomes clear and the glitter is so fine it just looks glossy, and the blue makes your teeth look whiter!
9. Sleek True Colour lippie in Smoulder. My perfect option for vamp city. It's a dark, intense blackened-berry shade.
10. Bourjois Rouge Edition lippie in Fuchsia Graffiti. Another something-other-than-red option. A rich but bright, fuchsia pink.
So what do you think?? What shall I choose! And what will you be wearing on your lips this Christmas?
Don't forget to follow me on: