If you haven't already, make sure you check out Part 1 of my Christmas Gift Guide for more rose gold/burgundy/beauty/interior and travel-y goods.
Hope you pick up some ideas!
1) Oskia Renaissance skincare set, a real must for us skincare obsessives. Good for all skin types so it's a safe bet too. Check out my review! £90
2) Meow glasses, for uber cute cocktail parties. $16
3) Gold makeup brush set. £85
4) If you're buying for a networking blogger/vlogger, why not get them the Let's Do Lunch business card holder to share their business cards in style? £25
5) Better Together cushion, super sweet and reminds me of the Jack Johnson song. £58
6) Chalkboard globe, a cute and quirky way to plan your travels. £28
7) What better way to try Aurelia than with their mini skincare trio, only £18!
8) Skagen watch, a bit of a cliched gift and there are many beautiful brands out there but I do think Skagen are my favourite! £70
9) Chanel rouge noir, a gorgeous oxblood lippie £26
10) Aerin Rose de Grasse, a stunning rosy scent £100
11) Women In This Town book, a gorgeous collection of photographs and interviews from uniquely stylish women of 6 of the world's most fashionable cities. Bit of a quirky coffee table one, I love this book! £12
12) Chanel limited edition highlighter, you've just got to pick this up if you know your giftee loves makeup, it's beautiful and it's not sticking around! £28
13) Sweet Nothings notebook. £20
14) Iope hydrating serum, probably my favourite serum of them all at the moment. £35
Make sure you check out Part 1 for more ideas, go on, click on the photo!
Don't forget to follow me on: