A potentially uneventful week with sprinklings of excitement. Here are some things I've been up to:
1. Lunch at Sakura, Mayfair. It's so unassuming but I love this place. Fresh, delicious food and preposterously good value. I got the Sakura Set Menu (aka that great big tray in the foreground!) for around £20.
2. Treated myself to a Krispy Kreme oops. But I counteracted that bad deed by getting a box for my friend who can't get hold of them! Poor soul. I don't know how she lives!
3. I've been loving using the L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology range (review here with Before and After's!) My hair feels spritely, resilient and full of body.
4. Found this on 'colour_me_creative''s Instagram. I wish I could draw like that! I'd give myself some amazing henna.
5. Popped into Anthropologie. I loveee the store, it's always so eclectic and beautifully dressed. Their Crisantemo dress took my fancy...
6. ...and this Celeste Wrap ring.
7. After parading around Covent Garden in search of somewhere we fancied, we settled for a super-casual mealtime jolly at Fire & Stone out of 'imminent starvation'. We got the Bruschetta, Arancini and Mushroom Strips before pizzas (I got the San Sebastian) and were pleasantly surprised with the fare! I'm not generally a fan of pizza chains (well, namely Pizza Express) but I'd recommend this place; delicious and super inexpensive.
8. My best friend got engaged and I'm Maid of Honour! I could not be more proud of her! These are just some flowers she received as I don't think she's told everyone everything yet and I don't want to spoil anything!
9. Out for a country run (okok, jog at the most..) and almost literally ran into these 3! The joys of the Surrey countryside, there's always something to see!